Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pinterest to Reality {Pumpkin Spice Outfit}

It seems the morning hours fly by so fast; the time between waking up at 5:15 and having to be out the door at 6:20 seem to go by in the blink of an eye. But the time before Elle's bedtime drags by like molasses. This morning was no exception, but the arrival of some cooler weather means breaking out my boots and scarves!! And it was a morning that needed a pumpkin spice latte as I rushed to daycare and my early morning meeting at school.

From Pinterest






Polyvore via Jenn Riggs via Pinterest







To Reality

Please excuse the mess that is our hall entry way--our toddler's favorite game is empty out the bag--be it her diaper bag, my purse, my gym bag, our swim bag etc--so everything usually ends up in a pile in our entry way.
Elle of course couldn't resist being in a picture and my hubby was trying to show the boots in the picture(they are hard to see). I got this infinity scarf from jannysGirl on etsy--and you know what they are much harder to style than I thought. No outfit like this is complete without a pumpkin spice latte as an accessory(and they are much cheaper than the purse I want). The boots are from Lands End(again much cheaper than the Frye Veronica I am in lust with!)
Follow Me on Pinterest




No comments: