Thursday, October 13, 2011

From Pinterest to Reality {A Hair Do}

Note to self, perhaps trying a new hair style on the morning where your baby has been waking every 2 hours and you spent the early evening on the couch in pain is not the best idea. But that being said, my hair has 2 styles--blown out and down, or twisted up with a clip--nothing in between...

From Pinterest: totally in love with this easy yet put together style:



Its The Small Things Blog via Pinterest



To Reality:

Please excuse the awful lighting in our school's faculty restroom, I forgot to take pics at home, and my bangs decided not to cooperate today.



Her tutorial is awesome, video and pictures and easy to follow directions. I didn't get as much volume as she did and I am sure the back of my hair isn't as clean as hers. But overall I am pleased with how it turned out and will definitely try it again when I am not so rushed.


3 comments:

lara said...

amy! looks great! i'll see it in real life in about 1.5 minutes.

Megan said...

I love your "From Pinterest To Reality" series :0

Single Stone Studios said...

Your hair is super cute like this!