Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pinterest to Reality {Broccoli}

You know how sometimes you do things for your family? Like things you don't like to do but you want them to see you doing it? Well I do not like broccoli, I don't think I ever have; but my hubby loves it. And I don't want to raise a picky eater, so I decided to eat some broccoli. Alos because we got a ton of it from our food co-op and I don't want it to go to waste.
So from Pinterest--the best broccoli of your life!


via Pinterest
To Reality:


I apologize that the original link doesn't work anymore. It was linked to a recipe from the Barefoot Contessa. You basically season and roast the broccoli and serve it with some parmesan. It was OK, not my favorite veggie but I would make this again. And it just so happens we got even more broccoli this week...
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: