Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pinterest to Reality {Pumpkin Dump Cake}

Oh yeah fall is here in Western CO and pumpkin is finally in the grocery store--for weeks I have hunted for it and compliled a bunch of recipes to try. Especially this one because I have a sweet tooth to indulge!
From Pinterest:


the picky apple via pinterest

To Reality:


While my pictures do not do it justice--Umm yummy--the kind of cake that has you smushing your fork into the pan to get all the crumbs--a perfect cross between a pumpkin pie and a cake. And dang pecans are expensive and this recipe calls for a cup and a half(a 2 cup bag was 8 bucks at my store). My colleagues loved it, my hubby loved it, and it is super easy to put together!!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Lynsey Kaye said...

Yum!! I made this too. I opted out of the nuts though. It's delicious!!