Wednesday, October 19, 2011

From Pinterest to Reality {Halloween Decor}

Although our daytime temperatures have been near 80 most days the calendar says it is fall and it is even close to Halloween. So I decided it is time to get in gear.

From Pinterest:
I was totally inspired by this first picture but we don't have a mantle and I couldn't find the lighted branches. So I turned instead to another pinterest fave--subway art.


SewEllen via Chelsey Miller via Pinterest



eighteen25 via Pinterest




To Reality:
I printed and framed my subway art print--choosing the purple option. We don't ahve a Costco but I got a coupon from Walgreens so it wasn't too bad and Hobby Lobby was having a sale. I made these countdown blocks last Halloween and we put up my hubby's favorite--Peanuts! This time the Great Pumpkin scene! Bring on the candy!!




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: