Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Great Hair Day

So today while I was at Body Pump class and suffering through the seemingly endless bottom halves squats, I looked in the mirror and smiled. I had the best looking ponytail, you know the one that celebrities and the teenage girls I teach always seem to have, the little bit of bump at the crown, the loose bangs in the front, the few whisps in the front. Now this will probably not happen again, and I unfortunately have no pictures as the next exercise of chest presses had me smashing the back of my ponytail down into the bench. But I was reminded of a segment I saw on Rachael Ray--she had a former beauty queen try these Bump-Its, I might have to try one!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I saw those on TV also! Let me know if you try it... too bad you don't have a picture!

Lindsey said...

I adore your blog!!

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of those--guess it's better than teasing your hair to death. I def. don't have a head for that sort of look...it's completely flat on top. makes you feel better to look in the mirror when you're working out and be able to say, "Damn I look hot!" Makes the sweat worthwhile.

Kevin said...

I thought your hair looked hot this morning.

Unknown said...

I saw those on and infomercial recently, I think I want one too!