Sunday, August 2, 2009

ABC's of Summer

I figured since I only have 10 days left in my summer--I would find a fun way to recap! Feel free to do the same on your blog--maybe I could design a button?
Anyways today is the letters A and B:

A is for AVID. I just got back from San Diego where I went to the AVID conference in preparation for becoming an AVID elective teacher. It was an inspiring conference and the friends I went with were a blast. We hit the piano bar one night for some great fun.




B is for books
. I love to read and summer is the perfect time--there is only so much daytime television a person can watch, so I usually read a good chunk in the afternoon and an hour before bed or so. I have read 44 books since school got out--hoping to hit 50 before the 12th when we go back for professional development. I found some new authors, read some great Young Adult books, and spent some time with some old favorites!




Amy's summer-favorites book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

No comments: