Thursday, January 22, 2009
I got a little blog love from a new blogging friend, Dana over at Once A Bride, who lives the philosophy that once you are a bride you change your life for the better and she is trying to start her own business in Denver!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs who show great ATTITUDE and/ or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post
4. Let them know they've received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award
Blogs I love to read for their author's ATTITUDE and GRATITUDE!
1. An old high school friend with great musings on life--Wandering Jennie
2. Shelley over at Single Stone Studios, great etsy stores but also frequent expressions of gratitude for her life!
3. Chelsey over at On My Mind a fellow June 08 knottie who has great recipes and such style.
4. Another high school friend, who is a wonderful stay at home mom who homeschools her kiddos and tells great stories about life as a great wife and mother! Laina over at When a Picture Just Isn't Enough.
5. Melissa, another June 08 Knottie, posts great recipes over at Hot Stuff in The Kitchen, and inspired me to show my gratitude by joining Baking Gals.
6. Renee over at a Taste of Life, had a great reflection this week on the Inauguration and what it means.
7. Lori, over at Life in High Altitudes, posts great stories of how she is inspired by people and places. She is also my assistant principal who I share my etsy finds with!
8. Spoiled Pretty--love her attitude and humor when writing about beauty products, and when she writes about her family as Mr. SpoiledPretty and Mama SpoiledPretty! She is like the best friend you hit the Sephora with and emerge hours later laughing!
Thanks Ladies for the inspiration!!