Friday, April 3, 2009

My Husband Rocks Fridays!



So I found this great new blog--Sometimes It's Good to Be Speechless! And she had this post about celebrating marriage on Fridays.
So I thought I would tag along!
The story of how we met:
We met on eHarmony! I had been a member many times (OK like 3 times) and I met lots of nice guys but never the one. I was approaching my 30th birthday and feeling a little sorry for myself that my life wasn't going quite as expected so I signed up again. Within a few days I was matched with Kevin. We went through the whole process and we started emailing each other. Checking my email became the highlight of my day. I am a teacher and I was teaching web design at the time so I had plenty of email time. Before long he asked for my number and left me this quick message asking me out. He suggested drinks, I said how about lunch and we set up a date at Chili's! He was not what I expected and not my normal type. He had long red hair--I am normally a clean cut kind of girl. But we had a great date and the end of which he says I demanded a hug. The second date was even better--we went out for pizza and then roller skating and then a long night of watching movies and talking. I knew he had to be special when I was still up at 3 in the morning talking to someone. I am usually in bed at 9(hey I am a teacher and a morning person--I was like that even in college!) Before long we were seriously dating and getting to know each other better.

So my husband rocks because he is so much fun to talk to about whatever and for going on "best date evers". Stay tuned for many more reasons.
Love ya Kevin!!

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Lets go out tonight.

Kevin said...

I love you too.

Mrs. Realife said...

He DOES rock and I'm glad eHarmony worked for you! Me? not so lucky... but I ended up tripping over my husband's foot at a concert :)

Megan said...

Love your MHRF section :) We met on eHarmony too, I didn't know that you guys had!

Megan said...

awww, and the hubs commented on your blog :) That's another reason he rocks!

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Hey girl thanks for the shout out! :D