Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Morning Joe says whats on my mind

I am a proud American! Even though I did not vote for Obama I am hopeful that he will be able to bring change and inspiration to our country. I am done with the name calling when people don't agree with you--after being jumped out on by Obama supporters at the Palin rally and have students tell me that they get dirty looks for wearing a McCain Tshirt. Everyone has the right to their opinion, even if they don't agree with you. Conservatives were painted as the voice of fear in this election--that's not fair of the media to do. Watch Joe speak his mind.

2 comments:

Jenn and Neena Mae said...

I'm happy about your outlook--it's very refreshing.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience w/Obama supporters--please know that they are not representative of all Obama supporters. :-) Most of us are very nice people-I promise.

Amy said...

oh I know I just liked Joe's take on being proud of our country and not only being excited when your "guy" wins.