Friday, December 9, 2011

pinterest to reality {rocky road crockpot cake}

An adult birthday is a chance to spoil your friends and make their day special. To make a dessert they wouldn't make for themselves. To spoil them. So in the midst of a crazy morning, I managed to get all the ingredients and supplies to school and mixed together to make this cake!!



Bless this Food via Pinterest



Reality: soooo good. I had to make this recipe for a friend who loves chocolate as at home my hubby would have declared this too rich and be done. This is a dessert to savor. I wish I had had the time to get the ice cream to serve with it to cut down the richness a little, and it is one of those warm gooey desserts. Definitely on the make again. It is pretty easy and I followed her changes.
Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments: