Tuesday, November 1, 2011

From Pinterest to Reality {Baby Shower}

I am going to be an auntie again!! My sister who has been trying so hard for a baby and had an awful beginning to her pregnancy is finally almost enjoying being pregnant. Elle and I flew together out to CA to throw my sister a shower. Of course her baby has been uncooperative and her ultrasounds have been rescheduled(hopefully today we will find out if Baby Lopez is a boy or a girl). So we decided on a neutral jungle theme to match her nursery plans. My sister is not one for shower games or a big fuss so my co-host and I decided on...
From Pinterest




To Reality:



After searching etsy for cute designs that would fit our neutral jungle theme, I figured I could digi-scrap everything to coordinate much better. I bought this baby zoo kit from craft-tastrophic and had most things printed through Persnickety Prints(who I love!!). Plus I am thinking when my sister's baby finally makes an appearance I can use the kit to make a birthdate poster that can coordinate!

of course elle wore a theme dress!
Follow Me on Pinterest



No comments: