1. I am a middle school teacher, I know its crazy but most days I love my 8th graders and my job.
2. I love school and if I lived in a town with a university I would be considering pursuing my PhD or law degree.
3. I love to read, I have read almost 150 books since the beginning of this year.
4. I just started learning to digital scrapbook and want to learn how to take better pictures.
5. I have weird food issues--the foods I don't like it's all a texture thing.
6. I enjoy being a working mom.
7. I wore my wedding dress to a farm for our Trash The Dress Pictures.
8. I would bake every day if I could.
9. My husband doesn't ever want me to buy him presents--only cards--so I am trying to find a creative way around this for Christmas.
10. I sing the songs from The Sound of Music to my baby almost every night.
11. I play fantasy football(last year I picked based on looks and uniform colors, needless to say I didn't win, but I am doing slightly better this year).
12. My high school goal was to run for President.
13. I still have math anxiety.
14. I couldn't wait to move away from my family when I graduated from college but now wish that I could be closer.
15. I can repeat almost every line of Steel Magnolias..