Monday, January 11, 2010

Maternity Monday--13 weeks

Don't mind my face there--Kevin made me get out of bed and get dressed to take this belly picture.
How far along? 13 weeks
Total Weight Gain: About 5 pounds--doctor next week so I will know for sure
Maternity Clothes: getting there--jeans are getting harder to wear but most of my clothes still fit.
Sleep: Need a lot of it!
Best Moment This Week: telling my students and boss and other teachers so now its out and being celebrated
Movement: Not yet
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss:Spinning class--I know I could still do it but I have been super cautious.
What I'm looking forward to: enjoying cooking and baking again! for awhile everything I made I didn't really care for after I cooked it.
Weekly Wisdom: Middle schoolers will surprise you both with their thoughfulness and thoughtlessness in the same week.
Milestones: Telling everyone






3 comments:

Monica said...

my good friend has 5 weeks left to go and her belly button is still an innie! haha
love this!

Karen said...

Love it! I look forward to seeing these every week since I am not near by!

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

I really like your site!!! Congrats on the baby. Thank you so much for entering the Get Clean Giveaway on the Thick Decor Chick blog. I am sorry that you did not win. If you have any questions about my products please fell free to call me at 630-262-1007 or go to my website DonahueWellness.MyShaklee.com.