Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in review and looking ahead to 2010

I am up early on New Year's Day mostly because I went to sleep at 7 pm on New Year's Eve--a side benefit of being pregnant and traveling all day. All in all this year was pretty great. I finished my first year of teaching at a new school and felt pretty good about it. I won a technology grant and was able to buy a bunch of tech related stuff and training for me and some colleagues. Now I am in another grant and waiting for some more stuff to be delivered. I feel more a part of my school, which is a great feeling. We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon, which was amazing and wonderful. We settled more into our new town and new friends. And of course we got pregnant.

Up next, planning for Baby D, finding room in our little apartment for the 3 of us, and planning maternity leave at the beginning of the year. Personally I want to be more organized at home(I tend to practice the drop it method when I get home) and read more non-fiction. And have fun with my husband!!

1 comment:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Happy New Year! I would have loved to have been in bed at 7 last night, but I worked until 11..