Thursday, January 21, 2010

15 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain: About 10 pounds
Maternity Clothes: getting there--went shopping and bought a few things, ordered 2 bella bands which will come in handy soon. Contemplating maternity jeans, but haven't found any in tall and I have grown accustomed as an adult to finally not having high waters!
Sleep: still love it, but have been waking up to pee in the early am and I am stuffy these days so I wake up not being able to breathe easily
Best Moment This Week: trying on maternity clothes and finding them surprisingly stylish. The saleslady remarked that I was a fast shopper, I just told her I know what looks good on me and I don't bother with things that don't. So she said to come back in a couple weeks when they have more spring stuff and I would find a lot more similar stuff but in brighter colors.
Movement: Not yet
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button In or Out: In
What I miss: laying on my stomach--I didn't do it often but now I am too paranoid too.
What I'm looking forward to: our ultrasound--we haven't had one yet and I can't wait!
Weekly Wisdom: Everyone thinks I am patient due to my job but I am anxious waiting for 18-20 weeks so we can get our ultrasound and genetic testing out of the way.
Milestones: Blood draw for the quad screen today.

No comments: