Monday, June 28, 2010

35 Years


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com


My parents have been married 35 years and here is our family--we're too big for one stick family picture!
What they have taught us...
Laugh a lot.
Make mistakes but know we are there for you.
Follow your dreams.
You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family--this is normally when one of us is doing something embarrassing--but your family may be the best friends you've got!
Scrabble is super competitive--apparently my dad is the County Champion.
Vacations are so much fun when we are all there.
And so much more...
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.



1 comment:

Karen said...

Love it! So cute and I love the part about the Scrabble champion. Love the stick figures including the dogs:)