Friday, November 6, 2009

Tag You're It

Marie-Etta tagged me in this fun Friday game!


What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working for an education company--unhappy because so much of my job involved sales instead of actually working with kids. So I was applying to grad school to get my teaching credential.

What are 5 things on your to-do-list today?
--get my grading done and entered
--send in my lesson plans
--install my clicker software and test it
--Go to library and turn in books and pick the ones I have on hold!!
--spend quality time with my hubby--no meetings or class tonight!!

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
--anything chocolate
--bananas
--tortilla chips
--granola bars
--rice cakes(the ones with chocolate)

Places You Have Lived
Santa Clarita, CA
Davis, CA
San Fernando Valley, CA
San Diego, CA
Denver, CO
Grand Junction, CO

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
--pay off student loans
--let my hubby build a house(even if it means living in an apartment longer)
--take my family on a tropical vacation
--trick out my classroom(or build myself one so this one isn't so cramped)
--get a new computer

I tag anyone who wants to play along!!

2 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Yay! Thanks for playing along! I love the mini rice cakes with chocolate drizzled on them. I wish they came in regular size.

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

ooh I would totally build a house too if I won a million dollars