Thursday, November 3, 2011

from pinterest to reality {southwestern egg rolls}

You know how sometimes appetizers just make better dinners...I have had these on my mind for awhile and so glad we tried it
From Pinterest:



tatertotsandjello via pinterest



To reality: very tasty. I ran out of cheese so used some queso dip we had--actually made it a little easier since then everything kind of stuck together in the wrapper. They were very filling and a fun way to get in some veggies(I will keep this in mind when Elle is older, she just picked things out and ate individual corn kernels). I also skipped making the dressing--a toddler climbing on you while you try to cook means meals need to be quick and easy to put together. Hill Valley makes a great spicy ranch that went with these beautifully!
Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments: