Sunday, January 9, 2011

My sister--AKA Auntie Karen

My daughter is so lucky to have an Aunt like Aunt Karen. Who spoils her beyond belief but who I also know will be an amazing influence, confidante, and girlfriend to her later in life. She so deserves her own scrapbook layout in Elle's Book...



I took a Photoshop Friday class from Jessica Sprague--Lesson 15 and got the first template and all the papers(I learned how to make a brush into a clipping mask and a sticker. The second page I used a template from Simply Tiffany--Holidays 2010 Template 11. And I used Fonts for Peas--PeaAngeDawn. If you are just starting out I recommend both Jessica's site for mini lessons and Tiffany's Templates for ease and beautiful simple design with a focus on journaling. Tiffany has a great blog--and does giveaways and discount codes!

Oh and Auntie Karen, you may want to hit that Aaron Brother's Sale for some 12 by 12 frames!

No comments: